5 Likes

cashmeoussidehowbowdat?

2 Likes

gouge out my eyes, it’s the worst I’ve ever seen

2 Likes

ikr omfg i should kms :x

1 Like

1 Like

lf gevege 17 min duration videos same since 2k11. lf ez farm h5 pvp server.

1 Like

those intros getting cringy with each video, and please for fucking fuck sake learn to render, its’ 2k20 and people are still not capable of acknowledging 1440 formula in video editors…

its called making videos for fun so feel free to dislike or not watch at all :x

everyone here got something to complain about someone else. absolutely everyone. get used :joy:

1 Like

yes but is legit a video made for fun xDD its fine apparently i should be making constant 9v9 that last for 30 mins or something to be down with the ruskis :v

1 Like

also u should name video somthing like : “they wanted a fight” , “they hero voiced lf gvg” , “they tried we pissed on their faces” :vv

1 Like

there is no legit or legit there is nothing to do to please these fat fucktards, trust me. if they got something against you, absolute anything u say or do, they will reply with some trash talk. thats how no-lifers gets attention nowdays. u better just get used to them, become ironic and dont mind anything :sweat_smile:

l.e , you have no ideea how many keyboards ppl like hotty and seizure broke in the last 5-6 years of forum/game wars. they will not admit and try to look cool and chill but they are like: download

1 Like

If someone posts a video, they should be adaptive to criticism, that’s what the Media section is made for.

You must seek for photosensitive epilepsy if watching your own video being pixeled like that is fun for you. There are plenty of guides in youtube that could help you increase your video’s quality for your own entertainment, something that also takes no effort but enthusiasm. You’re contradicting yourself by saying it’s made “4fun”. I’m pretty sure you lack of intelligence to understand what I’m saying but I gave it a try.

You mean videos like this @imqyardi tried to get me watch? With F1 gameplay and the most retarded music someone can ever listen to? Nah. I don’t like them either :slight_smile:

is 4funsies besides i dont mind my quality tehee :3

If you say so, then all good buddy :slight_smile:

1 Like

F1 videos but u was sharing our f1 videos to argue with the russian in the previous post . Clown :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Yes, because that one was the best video of this server I’ve seen in a while, xezister is a degenerate and deserves to be put down like this, you better learn something from this funeral guy instead of making 20 minutes videos with degenerate music and 200% speed up. :slight_smile:

you are correct my friend i will add heavy metal because this is the real music and x1 speed because the real video is like that ofc . But somehow i will achieve reduce the time of my videos by making them slower :smile: . The difference is funeral made a meme video in order to make fun of them and i upload the hole fight . I would say i can see another degenerate here :smile: