Ok what the fak is this nonstop aggro and etangle

TOP AGGRO PLS DO SMTHN ALREADY I WILL FAKING PEE ON MYSELF THE NIBBA DONT HAVE BREAKS .ADMINS CAN YOU BAN OR JAIL FOR 1 WEEK EVERYONE WHO IS DOING THIS AND RUINING PVP???

https://files.fm/u/b8d6pc53 the fraps from valeria love, ty.

@Anolvaio @Mordred @Devil

@Anolvaio @Devil @Mordred ??? and what we do in this situtation?? ban ?

1 Like

:slight_smile: i just want you to stop aggro and etangle its like you dont have other job youre coming after us :slight_smile:

well the skillz video one only showed me playing as tank in a party with ruchams :<

the other SS i was also in a pt with another DD that was about to come to kill him . so i mean okay ? ban tanks all together?

in your video i was also in pt with Juls so idk what u want from me tbh … :slight_smile:

1 Like

ye you were in pt but it was you tank dd :slight_smile: xd you know it i can make more and more videos eventually you will slip somewhere i will be ready i have one more video also xd

brah you can post whatever you want , you think threatening me with a ban in L2 Devil will get me bothered , think again . XDDDDDDD
im only here to enjoy your QQing in forums

xd ok ok next video will be uploaded then after 20-30 min

@elinora should i upload the 2nd video where you and your dualbox playing only and perma aggro me? if u want i will upload it in 2seconds? you wasn’t with nobody just random ppl coming on me and killing me till you perma entagle+aggro+shackle on me.

what threatening i just want to pvp it will be good if u let me

again post all you want XDDD im legit laughing irl omfg xdddddddddddddd why not remove tanks from game idk

no need no once is cancer as u

jesus christ , well at least youre happy now that you’ve made a page long forum post about me .

actually im flattered.

XDDDD it was fun in the begining when Pissing Dafuq And you Etangled ppl shackle aggro but now is disgusting

@elinora i do 300 pvp daily normal thanks to you for 2 days i made 150 mby even less

download

2 Likes